Monday, May 21, 2012

Outfit // Moving Forward Skirt

This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to see my dear friend Brittanie graduate from Nursing school! She has worked so hard and I am so proud of her! The weather was gorgeous and celebrating with her and her family & friends was great!
While there I got to explore her university a bit (Salisbury U.) and it was honestly one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever been on. Perfect place to take some good outfit pics and to introduce to you my first skirt (!!!). 
The Moving Forward skirt features a quirky bicycle/scooter print and will available for purchase this coming week! Check back in for the etsy listing!
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- A Whatever's Lovely Original
Shoes- Tieks in Matte Black
Sunnies- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...