Thursday, August 30, 2012

Outfit // Denim + Delay

This is actually an outfit from a couple weeks ago that I wore pretty close to my Europe departure day. I felt like the outfit was cute, simple, and summery, but I was extremely stressed and tired from all the running around I was doing in order to get ready for my trip. And...it shows. I'm fully aware of how exhausted I look in all of these photos. But, here they are regardless! :)
I'm pretty much in love with denim jackets this season. I think they are so adorable and automatically take an outfit up a couple notches. Not to mention they are easy to wear and so comfortable. I also love high-low hemlines. I saw them everywhere in Europe! Also, notice my new necklace that I nabbed from Forever 21. There's something about it that reminds me of Superman (gold kryptonite? fortress of solitude icicle? I don't know?...). 
Jacket // Goodwill
Dress // H&M
Wedges // Target
Necklace // Forever 21
Purse // Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...