Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Outfit // Garden Girl

So I'm not really in a garden. Ha! But, this outfit made me feel like a bohemian fairy (cause fairies can be that, right?). I broke out my Fall skirt and wore my Summer lace crop top with it. I wasn't sure how the crop-top-over-a-maxi-skirt look would go but I ended up really liking it. It has a super relaxed look and feel to it while still looking put together. It was the perfect choice for my first day at my internship (more on that another day!).
I've been trying to wear my sandals as much as possible lately. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm excited to wear boots. But I know I will have a long time to do all that stuff. For now I'll be soaking in as much no sock weather as I can. It also doesn't hurt that my most favorite boots have been lost for good. Like, seriously I will never find them. I have no idea how one loses combat boots, but I've managed to do just that. So everytime I think about boot season I get really sad D: ::tear::
I also started curling my short hair recently. I thought curly, short hair would be CRAY. But, I don't hate it ;) If I had the time and energy I'm pretty sure I'd do it everyday. 
shirt // target
skirt // romwe
necklace // need supply
sandals // target

P.S. Did you get your pumpkin spice latte on yet? What are you waiting for??

Welcome Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...