Sunday, May 20, 2012

Outfit // Spring is in the Air

       As some of you may know, over the past year and half I have been posting outfit posts over at Apparel Affection (feel free to go over there and browse through my old outfits). I am very excited to be moving my outfit posts to the Whatever's Lovely blog now :) 
       I was inspired by a hair tutorial I found over at The Beauty Department and decided to just go all the way retro from head to toe. The hair may look kind of complicated but its really quite easy! I have also been totally diggin' this awesome weather we've been having in Maryland. I can't remember the last time we had perfect weather for over a week straight! 

Shirt-J.Crew
Pants-J.Crew
Flats-Tieks in matte black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...