Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Tunes Tuesday // Thoughtful Summer Angst

Last evening during my awesome day of relaxation and rest I watched The Art of Getting By. Let me just say, for the record, that I love coming-of-age stories. They usually end up being some of favorite films. While I wouldn't say The Art of Getting By is one of my all time favorites, I did like it and I found it very thought provoking. A couple of the songs from this movie can be found in this weeks playlist because, well, the theme of the movie is what inspired the theme of this collection of songs. 

The theme is thoughtful angst; learning about the toughness of the world by way of thoughtful questioning. And, because it's Summertime I thought, why not put a playful twist on it? Why not take the negativity out of that growing up process? Yes, you are allowed to call me an idealist... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...