Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outfit // Apple Tree

I'm in love with this new dress. I've been looking for a sweety of a print for awhile. And, who doesn't love a peter pan collar? This apple print dress (honestly they kind of look like peaches, too, so who really knows...) was something I picked up at Forever21 with a gift card I got for my birthday. I love birthdays...they just keep giving. My favorite color is red. So, naturally, I slapped on some red lipstick and sparkly, red nail polish. Red nail polish is a staple for me. It's so sophisticated and adding the tiniest of sparkles gives it that Summertime kick!
Today the hot, humid, heat-advisory type of weather subsided and it was so nice to actually be able to enjoy being outside! I got to hang out with my friend Caroline who is back from Australia where she is a Mid-wife. I love this girl. Our extrovert-only energy is a little explosive and thats just fine by me (though I'm sure annoying to everyone around us trying to have a normal-volume convo....oh well :))! 

We had manicures/pedicures, grabbed Starbucks (skinny vanilla latte w/soy milk, iced...in case you were wondering!), and chatted about our middle school adventures. We went to the same crazy middle school (Dunloggin represent!) so we have lots of stories. 
Dress- Forever21
Shoes-Anthropologie
Sunnies- Target
P.S. $5 goes to the person that can guess where Ms. Caroline took these photos. ::Hint:: It's at the Columbia Mall!
P.S.S. You aren't really getting $5 if you answer correctly. You're looking at one broke woman :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...