Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday I'm In Love

I love a lot of things. Too, too many things. It's what can easily happen when you have a vision for what a room could look like, an outfit could be excentuated by, or how an experience could be enhanced. As most of you know, I'm going to Europe this Summer! I'll be gone for a little less than 6 weeks and am so excited! This means I have a lot of money that I need to save. Which, therefore, means I don't have a lot of money to spend. So, I'm hoping making these posts will make me kinda, sorta feel like I have them...maybe? We'll see...Anyways, these things at least inspire me! :)
These monogrammed mugs. I love the first letter of my name :)
This iPhone cover. I'm a cat lover (and a dog lover, too, but ya know...)
These travel photos.
This Moleskine journal that just so happens to start in July of 2012.
This blogging planner that I desperately need!
This dress from Ruche.
These photos from Comic-Con 2012. As a Superman obsessor I have always wanted to go to Comic-Con but have never been :( One day this will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...