Monday, July 23, 2012

Outfit // Ocean Breeze

The title for this blog post today is probably the name of a pastel blue Yankee candle or something, but it suits this post well enough. So, these are actually from a day trip I took about a week ago to Ocean City, MD. I'm not even really sure if this should qualify as an outfit post but we'll go with it ;)
I love the beach so so so much! It is one of the most relaxing places on earth. A lot of times I have a hard time being still because I feel that there is so much to be done. And when I am still I usually am feeling slightly guilty. But, whatever the beach does to my spirit I dig it. It's a guilt-free relaxation spot for me that I will never take for granted.
I love all the kites that are always flying outside of the kite store on the boardwalk :) They had this adorable little black + white kitten kite. The words, "I will marry the first guy that buys me a cat kite" may or may not have come out of my mouth...
Bikini top- Target
Lace top- Target
Shorts- Vintage
Sunnies- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...