Thursday, July 19, 2012

Friday I'm In Love.

Happy Friday everyone! Here is my weekly line-up of things I am loving and/or am inspired by. Enjoy!

This art print. It's so gorgeous. You should check out more of Rebecca Roe's prints. Also, she has a wonderful style blog. You should check that out, too.
This moose ring by Sea of Bees. I mean have you ever seen anything like it?
This blog. The Color Issue has become one of my favorite blogs to read. It literally features everything colorful and whimsical.
These shoes. It's like a modernized saddle shoe.
This dress from ModCloth. In love with the realistic bird print and the color combination.
This 13-minute featurette on the Dark Knight Rises. I'm going to keel over when I see the movie this Sunday.
This Superman hair bow that I found on Etsy.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I know I will ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...