Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday I'm In Love // Etsy Edition

I love Etsy oh so much. It's the ultimate cute-generator. I always find the most adorable, one-of-a-kind, or hand-made items. It's a crafty, vintagy goldmine! So, in honor of my love for Etsy, I've done an Etsy edition "Friday I'm In Love" post. Enjoy! :)


These iphone cases. I dropped my phone about a month ago and probably need a case much hefty than these but they're just so cute. How can I resist?
These craft supplies. I always forget that Etsy has craft suppliers that sell cute, affordable goods!
 These vintage dresses from Exile Vintage.
 This cute scalloped mug from Art Haus Ceramics.
 These cute fox shoes from Em and Sprout.
 These awesome wooden candles from Worley's Lighting.
 These cute little doll patterns from Gingermelon.
 This awesome print from Entropy Trading Co.

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing those shoes (their cat version) for a while ... I so want them! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...