Friday, September 14, 2012

friday I'm in love

Here is my weekly roundup of the things I am loving on the world wide web :)
This pumpkin cream cheese and pumpkin spice smoothie recipe from A Beautiful Mess. Emma + Elsie also posted a pumpkin spice creme brûlée, pumpkin risotto, and pumpkin and sweet onion quesadilla recipes. Pumpkin recipes galore!
The Campfire Chic blog. I love this blog because it always introduces me to great blogging resources and tips.
This burnt orange dress from Dear Creatures c/o Ruche. And this red, white, and blue cat print dress also from Dear Creatures.
And look how cute Katie from Skunkboy styled the burnt orange dress. So cute.
The Run For Your Lives 5K race. I want to do this so bad. And they're bringing it through Baltimore! Basically it's a 5K race where you have zombies chasing you to the finish line. Kinda crazy sounding, but mostly awesome sounding.
The Making Nice in the Midwest blog by Mandi is just great. She gives us sneak peeks into her life and shows us her personal style in outfit posts. My favorite part is her old-school movie reviews!
This awesome bear bracelet from Sea of Bees. I've seriously never seen anything like this. Love.
These studded loafers from Bakers. And, they just went on sale!

These cute t-strap flats from Blowfish. I really can't decide which one I like better. Patent leather or pewter? Or both?

Now if I just had money....:)

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I love those 2 dresses on pic #2! I'm drooling.

    Hope you have a fun weekend! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...