Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfit // Imaginary Friends

My outfits lately have been so over the top Fall inspired its borderline ridiculous. Can't blame a girl for being excited though, right? I have been drinking more coffee than ever-I think I've tried every version of Pumpkin Spice latte that is offered in the coffee shops within a 15 mile radius of my house. Subsequently, I get the shakes a lot. Whoops.
As some of you know, I am having sinus surgery. By the time you read this post I will be in recovery. Which means I'll either be resting or popping my pain meds all while talking to my imaginary friends...Planning my posts ahead was pretty crucial...
Pink lipstick that kind of wore off! Woo! I love hot pink with caramel and other shades of brown. I really wish my nails were painted hot pink for this. Next week? Anywho, I hope you guys are enjoying your week so far!! :D
Sweater // Victoria's Secret
Shirt // Vintage
Necklace // ModCloth
Pants // Delia's
Boots // Aldo

3 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect fall outfit! I loooove that sweater - I can't believe it's from Victoria's Secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, I know right??? Who woulda thought?

      Delete
  2. I love the fall weather because I can wear chunky sweaters and boots too! And I love pumpkin spice everything as well! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...