Friday, September 21, 2012

friday I'm in love

Just a few things I'm loving this week! Also, I know some of you have been concerned about my recovery progress from my sinus surgery that I had this week. Well, it's been a very long week to say the least. There have ben a few complications, but I officially have my head above water now and am doing so much better. Thank you all for the words of encouragement, prayers, gifts, and messages! :)
This article by The Freedom Experiment: 55 gentle ways to take care of yourself when you're busy busy busy
This guide to making your own fabric dye by using things in your kitchen by The Color Issue.
This dress from ModCloth that totally reminds me of Batman.

These poufs by the new Patch NYC collection available at Target. The entire collection is just adorable! You should most definitely check outs their lamps and dishware.
This Q&A journal with 5 years worth of daily prompts to complete. So fun!

This video by Daily Grace. She is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...