Monday, September 24, 2012

Pantone: Bright Chartreuse

Pantone: Bright Chartreuse
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I absolutely love Pantone! I get really excited with each new year to find out what they chose as the "color of the year." I got especially excited this year because my favorite color was chosen (which means lots of clothes will be made in this color): Tangerine Tango. Pantone also has put out a Fall 2012 Fashion Report. There is actually one out for Spring 2013 already, but hey, one season at a time. Since Fall has officially arrived I though it would be fun to take the ten Fall 2012 Pantone colors and put together an outfit based on it.

So, over the next couple of weeks I'll be featuring a Pantone color. Today? Bright Chartreuse!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love and thoroughly approve of this idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! XD I'm excited to do the rest of the colors, its a fun challenge!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...