Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pantone: Pink Flambé

Pantone: Pink Flambé
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Today I decided to ditch sophistication and go straight to wacky and colorful. I love playing with bold colors and this fuchsia hue is just gorgeous and begs to have playful things paired with it. If Sam and Joon (from Benny & Joon) had a love child...she would wear this.

Plus, don't you just love that metallic purse? Definitely buying that as soon as I have some kind of disposable income :P

2 comments:

  1. I happen to heart all these pieces! I have been looking for the perfect pair of oxfords....Maybe that one is it?! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I need that hat! And maybe the polka dot tights, too, although I bet they'd make my legs look even fatter :/.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...