Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pantone: Titanium

Pantone: Titanium

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I love all variants of the color grey-especially if they have some sparkle to them. This sweater from Topshop is great because there are tiny sequins woven into the material giving it a more subtle sheen. I'm also really into maroon colored nail polish lately (currently wearing some as I type this :P). 

There are so many directions you could go in with a word like "titanium" but I chose to do a rocker chic look with edgy pieces (leather, boots, studded bangle) paired with the softness of the sweater. Balance. It's all about the balance. :D
Also check out some past pantone colors that I've done this week:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i love those boots! And the bracelet!

    Hope your week's off to a great start & happy October! :D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...