Friday, October 5, 2012

An Update

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that I am still alive! :D

As some of you may remember I had sinus surgery a couple of weeks ago. Recovering has been, well, quite the challenge. I've heard that some people need sinus surgery 2 or 3 times. I am astounded that anyone would do this more than once. And, I hope that once really does do the trick for me because, rest assured, I will never do this again...

I also started not one but two new jobs. Well, I got two jobs and only began the first one this past week. (the next one I start next week!). Beginning a new job while still recovering has been exhausting, though. However, I will continue blogging very soon!

Thank you for your patience! I also would like to thank the people that have continued to comment on my posts, new and old readers alike. It truly does mean a lot to me when people comment on here :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you're doing way better by now! And congrats on your new jobs!!! ;D I, myself, have a job interview this Friday; I'm super happy and anxious! I hope I do get it, though; my job search in this country has been SO unbelievably hard :(. I've been volunteering for over a year and a half now because I still haven't been able to be hired ... Here's hoping ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...