Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit // Pumpkin

If you know me at all you know I love New York City. I'm obsessed. I think it's such a beautiful city with such lively and passionate people living there. Yesterday my friend Brittanie and I went up to NYC for the day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. The past couple of times I've been up to NYC it has rained/hailed/been really disgusting. Not yesterday though. Yesterday it was sunny, crisp, and about 70 degrees out. Perfect.
Because it was so beautiful out we really just spent most of the day milling around Central Park. There were so many New Yorkers out just soaking up the sun. We ended up sitting on the grass for awhile to journal, take pictures, and listen to a local sax player playing inside a tunnel. Do you ever wish you could capture a moment and a feeling in a bottle? I wish I could have done that so I could remember all the details and relive them whenever I want :)
We, of course, had to get pumpkin spice latte's from Starbucks. Especially since I was wearing my pumpkin dress. Yesterday was all about embracing Autumn. Scarves, fall colored clothing, boots, and coffee were all necessities.
Dress // Romwe
Belt // Vintage
Boots // Seychelles
Purse // Target
Scarf // H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...