Monday, September 10, 2012

Good Tunes Tuesday // don't you give up on me

This playlist was first inspired by The Lumineers (the band I am currently obsessed with) and secondly by long drives during Autumn. I hope you enjoy it! :)

one // ben howard- the wolves
two // the head and the heart- coeur d'alene
three // milo greene- don't you give up on me
four // dawes- love is all i am
five // emily wolfe- dance on the record grooves
six // elvis perkins in dearland- hey
seven // seabear- i sing i swim
eight // andrew belle- the ladder
nine // the lumineers- stubborn love
ten // bowerbirds- northern lights
eleven // emily and the woods- steal his heart
twelve // the apache relay- sets me free
thirteen // the cave singers- clever creatures

To listen click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...