Thursday, November 8, 2012

5 Things // November

Hey guys! It's been way too long since my last post. I've been sick...again! Ugh! Hopefully this will be the last time for awhile. Aside from sleeping and watching the whole season of Freaks + Geeks, I've been dreaming of new ways to wear outfits (this always happens when I'm sick...is that weird?) and thinking about what my goals for November are.

Usually during the first day of being sick there's a part of me that's thinking "Well, it's kinda nice to at least rest." But, by the second, third, and, sometimes, fourth day? Yeah, I'm getting antsy. My mind runs wild with all the possibilities that life would have to offer if only I were feeling well. Well, I'm on the upswing now it seems. And, I thought I might share with you 5 of my November goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...