Friday, September 7, 2012

friday i'm in love // etsy does accessories

Friday I'm in Love is back! Woo! Last time I did an Etsy edition post. And, this time I'm doing, well, another Etsy edition post. Except it's only accessories. There are just so many lovely things being sold by amazing, crafty people!
These lady ties by Flapper Girl. Such an easy, adorable way to add a little pop to any outfit!
These hand drawn hair pins and brooches by Elizabeth Pawle.
These stud arrow earrings by Laonato. They are so simple, yet very unique.
This huge hair bow from Mienkintosh Fairie.
This embroidered matriyoshka necklace by Poppy and Fern. Love.
This freakin' awesome arrowhead ring by Pie N' The Sky

2 comments:

  1. Love your Friday picks!

    Thank you for the shout-out :)

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are very welcome! I absolutely love your lady ties and can't wait to buy some!! I've had my eye on the black + white zig zag one for awhile. I'd love to do a "4 ways to style lady ties" post in the future :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...