Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Tunes Tuesday // Snow

This time next week is Christmas day!! I am so excited to see most of my family and get all gussied up. Speaking of getting gussied up...this past Sunday my Aunt took me to see White Christmas at the Kennedy Center in D.C.! It was so much fun getting all dressed up, eating delicious food at The Rumor Mill in Old Ellicott City, and watching a wonderful performance at one of the most beautiful theaters I've ever been to! 
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
White Christmas is arguably my favorite Christmas movie. The music, the actors, and dancing-it's magic. Here is one of my favorite songs from the move:
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far :) Enjoy the last week before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...