Wednesday, January 2, 2013

thankful.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2012 was very good to me. These are some pictures from my December, Christmas, and New Years Eve. 

1) My friends and I on NYE.
2) One of my favorite light displays at the Symphony of Lights (SoL) in Columbia, MD. If you aren't familiar with this place, its a drive-through lights display. And, it's absolutely perfect.
3) My chocolate advent calendar. Because I definitely still do this.
4) This wonderful breakfast my Mom made a few days after Christmas. Can't tell in the photo but snow was coming down, too!
5) First real snow of the season!
6) SoL
7) New Superman shirt I got for Christmas!
8) A wall of thankfulness at my church.
9) Sprinkles on my Christmas donut that my friend Jacqueline got me. Yum!
10) My cat and my dog being friendly...weird.
11) SoL
12) My friends and I dancing in unison on NYE because we like to get down.
13) Our Christmas tree :)
14) My Aunt and I before leaving to see White Christmas at the Kennedy Center.
15) My adorable kitty, Milo.
16) SoL...yeah I love it a lot.
17) My favorite house on 34th street in Baltimore. Another great place to go during the Holidays. The whole street is completely lit up!
18) Me all dolled up for NYE. RED LIPSTICK!
19) This last panoramic shot was actually just taken this morning. One of the best New Years Eve's that I have ever had. It consisted of lots and lots of dancing, lots of yummy cocktails, a massive slumber party, and a morning filled with dunkin donuts, homemade egg and cheese muffins, coffee, and...a marathon of The Magic School Bus. So epic.

A huge thank you to all my readers and followers. Without you I, well, would probably keep on blogging, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun :P
I'm so excited for 2013 and all the craziness that undoubtedly with ensue!
-allie
P.S. check out my new superman shirt. love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...