Saturday, January 12, 2013

January Wishlist

These are some things that I have been loving this month. I know I've been doing "Friday I'm in Love" posts for some time now but I've decided to do a monthly roundup of clothing and home items that I'm loving and leave articles, blogs, videos, and general inspiration to my regular Friday posts. The change is really for me-I need to stop looking at clothes online so often!
Anyway, I didn't realize that this months wishlist clothing and accessory items could actually be a pretty cute outfit-ha! This swan dress is seriously to die for and I love the rocker-chic vibe of the bracelet and the boots. Also, Ikea has some pretty cool stuff right now in their textiles section, totally check it out! David's tea, while I've never tried it, looks amazing. The flavor that caught my eye first was their red velvet cake tea-yum!! 
Photobucket


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...